Right-click anywhere on the taskbar and select Properties.
Select “Bottom” from the drop-down menu, then select “Position of the taskbar on the screen.”
Click on the large empty part of the taskbar.
While holding down the main mouse button, you need to drag the mouse pointer to the specific spot on the screen where you want to place the taskbar.
In Windows 7, by default, the taskbar that contains the entire Start menu is an on-screen one. If you accidentally move the taskbar up or to the side of the screen, it can be difficult for employees to use the awkward position. Time spent expressing a new position naturally leads to lost productivity and profits. To return the taskbar to its original position, you must definitely use the taskbar menu, but use the Properties menu from the start menu.
“Bottom” in the drop-down menu to “Location of the taskbar on the screen”.
How do I get my start menu back on the bottom of the screen?
Press the Windows key on any keyboard to bring up the start menu. This should also bring up the main taskbar. Right-click on the main taskbar that is now visible and select Taskbar Settings. Click the Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode radio button to disable this setting, or click Lock the taskbar license.
Click “Apply” to You move the taskbar to the bottom of the screen again.
Why Do I Need To Complete A CAPTCHA?
How do I get my start menu back to the bottom of the screen?
Click an empty item on the taskbar.
While holding down the mouse button face to face, drag the pointer to where you want to position this taskbar in relation to the screen.
Performing a CAPTCHA test proves you are human and grants your entire family temporary access to everything in the world.
What Can I Do To Avoid This Most Of The Time In The Future?
If you have an individual login like at home, you should definitely run a virus scan on your corporate device to make sure it can’t be infected with malware.
If you are usually located in a shared office or network operator, you can ask your network administrator to run a scan on your computer network to check for misconfigured or infected devices.
Another way to prevent future access to this webpage is to use the Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 from our Firefox add-on store right now.
How do I move my start button back to the bottom?
Press and hold the left mouse button anywhereMove the entire taskbar and drag the taskbar to the bottom edge of the touch screen.
I would say that you can recreate the classic start menu in Windows 19, which will be similar to https://desktoplounge.com/en/how-to-restore-start-menu-to-bottom/ your good old Windows 10 started in the application list. Windows 11 introduces a revamped centered taskbar and an all-new Start Menu. It is no longer possible to pin live tiles, and the app list can now be hidden behind the All Apps button.
Not all users can be compared to these changes. If you’ve upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 13 and aren’t impressed with all the new changes to each of our taskbars, here’s how to restore one of our old classic Windows 11 Start menus. Please note that Live Tiles isn’t for you. restore. This feature is gone forever.
Unlike the main taskbar, which is easy to disable, Microsoft no longer offers an easy way to recreate the classic Start menu in Windows 11h. To undo this rather controversial change, you’ll need to use a trusted third-party tool.
This article shows you how to restore the classic Start menu in Windows 11.
- Download the open shell application from the official GitHub repository using thislink.
- Install the application. We recommend that everyone tweak the configuration and therefore select only the “Start Meal” component %3E%3C/svg %3E “>
- To be able to override the launch button setting, check the box next to it. Open-Shell then places the icon in the bottom left most important corner of the screen and right where the Start menu button used to be in almost all original versions of Windows.< img%3Csvg%20xmlns =%22http:// www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20742%20750%22%3E%3C/svg%3E">
- the default start menu on the left tab, replacing it with the classic Open-Shell. 3C/svg%3E”>
< li>After that, switch to the Skin tab and select a beautiful skin, my choice is one of our Windows 8 styles %220%200%20750%20474%22%3E%3C/svg%3E”>< /li>
Last action required as Open-Shell keeps the taskbar centered and the original Start Menu by default. This means you can use both the classic Windows 7-style Start menu and the new one. Therefore, if someoneEven feel as simple as Windows 10, it’s better to disable the taskbar target.
It’s worth noting that Open-Shell uses an icon that’s surprisingly different from the Start menu buttons back in Windows 11, 10, or 7. Luckily, you can change it and use any other icon.
- Start. Open Shell menu options in the Start menu.
- In the Override Start Menu section, click Custom, and then click Choose Image. A beautiful image of the main dish can be found on this DeviantArt page. 22%3E%3C/svg%3E”>
- Choose a new icon and optionally save your changes. You’ll get a “when” view.
How do I reset the Start menu bar?
Go to the Processes tab and find the startup process below. Select Finish Actual Task by right-clicking Awareness. You can also select Start Process and click End Task in the lower right corner of the Task Manager window. After you complete the above steps, the Start menu will disappear and automatically light up.
Open Shell Preferences offer many customization options for other stakeholders, allowing you to change various warning signs, change context menus, customize appearance, and more.
Now you know how to restore the classic Start menu in Windows 11. The next step to enable it is to enable the traditional taskbar.
Restore Toclassic Taskbar In Windows 11
- Start the registry editor that can help with Win + R and type
regeditin the Run box
- Access the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell\Update\Packages. You can also copy this path and paste it into the local address bar of the registry editor.
- In the most appropriate part of the window, right-click this empty space and select “New” > “DWORD (32-bit)” . value.) /li>
- Rename the new cost to
- Double click on it and set the current value date to 1.
- Right click on the start menu and select “Exit” below or exit > Cancel idea.
Ready registry files
If you don’t feel comfortable searching through the endless jungle of the Windows Registry, we’ve prepared a single set of .reg files to enable or disable the classic taskbar with Windows 11 allwith one click.
- Download the ZIP archive.
- Extract the included files to any folder, if necessary.
Enable Pretty Windows 11 Taskbar Preview 11.reg.and confirm any UAC prompt to merge registry edits.
- Restart your computer or log out.
You will be guided. In the organization you will find two files. One of the methods above activates the existing classic Windows 10 taskbar, while the other,
Restore default taskbar in Windows 11.reg, restores the default Windows 11 taskbar. arrested
- Taskbar with clock, service, and sound icons
- Win+X recipe and Start menu are not additionally opened. The latter can already be detected through an open shell.
- The search icon, let alone the Cortana icon in the notification area, does nothing.
- View taskbar crashes when you open this method from the taskbar window.
Restore clock, market, sound and icons
How do I change my start menu back to normal?
Right-click the appropriate taskbar and select Properties.
Select the Start Menu tab.
Turn “Use snacks over screensaver” on or off.
Click Replace and change the settings. You must be logged in to get the new menu.
You can restore the clock, network, sound, and exact original types, forlaunching the classic Control Panel applet with system icons. Press
How do I move my start bar to the bottom?
How to connect the taskbar
Press and hold an empty space on the taskbar while dragging the taskbar to one of the four corners of the desktop software.
How do I change my start menu back to normal?
Right-click on the taskbar and select "Properties".
Select the Start menu tab.
Enable or disable "Use the Start menu instead of the Start screen."
Click Sign out and change settings. You must log in again to access the new menu.